Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Poem Coming and Update of the Bulletin Board

Hello Readers. So sorry for the delay in posting the latest poem. I believe two weeks went by while I was preparing and moving to an alpaca farm. A charming English cottage on a few bright acres, four alpacas, two dogs, two chickens and two cats, along with a British nanny. Not that I need one, well maybe I do. She owns the cottage and made me oatmeal and coffee for breakfast.

The new poem is titled, "Tread Lightly the Salmon are Listening". It was written at the North Bend library last night and posted on the bulletin board in Fall City about 9:30 pm. I don't know if you've been by the post office lately, but the bulletin board is beautiful! Someone has taken great care in arranging the various holiday posters, announcements, for rent notices, etcetera and the last poem I posted had matching tacks, two purple at the top and two blue at the bottom if I remember right. I took a quick cell phone photo of the board and collected my mail.

Enjoy the new poem. Still wanting to be out on the river instead of working since the sun is out again today. Take care, hug your child today, tell someone you love them.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment