Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery at the Post Office

Hello Readers: Well, there is something interesting going on at the Post Office! A friend, who travels to the Fall City post office to read the week's poem, reported to me that the poem is missing. That's right. For the first time since beginning this writing project for the lobby bulletin board, the poem has disappeared. It's title is "Under You". If you see it, could you tack it back up?

My friend had a few ideas about where it may have gone. I thought maybe an employee took it down. She said maybe someone liked it and decided to take it. My last idea is since someone has been stealing tacks, maybe there was a shortage and they took the poem's tacks? What do you think?

I wasn't able to post a new poem last night as I am dog sitting and out of town. However, I am working on a new one and should have it posted on the bulletin board today or tomorrow.

Have a great week, stay safe and hope you are enjoying the sunshine today.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment